The following helpful ways can be used to troubleshoot XpoLog in order to identify problems with the installation, configuration, and operations status.
- XpoLog System Status console – XpoLog contains an internal monitoring mechanism, which sends different alerts to the system administrator(s) on the system's health. There are several sections which present the current statuses of managed data, utilized storage, memory, and more.
- XpoLog Support portal – XpoLog contains a comprehensive portal that helps administrators view system logs, manage information, and fine-tune XpoLog.
- XpoLog System logs - Information regarding XpoLog logs including all system back end information as well as users activity (audit).
- Common Scenarios - Information regarding some scenarios in which XpoLog is not reachable that should be checked.
- Rollback XpoLog - Information regarding how to rollback XpoLog to an earlier configuration phase.