In the XpoLog Manager General settings Advanced tab, you can:
- Specify the business hours and non business hours - Define if XpoLog should distinguish between business and non-business hours and specify the desired hours.
- Define the XpoLog API activation policy – Define whether or not connection can be made to a remote XpoLog using API, and if so, whether a user and password are required.
- Define reports maintenance – Set the length of time to keep reports in the system.
- Upload custom report functions – Import the JAR of custom report functions defined by the XpoLog team.
To configure advanced settings:
- In the General Settings console, open the Advanced tab.
- Under Business Hours enable/disable whether XpoLog should distinguish between business and non-business hours and specify the desired hours. This is used by XpoLog mainly for data monitoring.
- Under API Policy, select one of the following activation policies:
API not allowed
API allowed only with user and password
API allowed for all
- Under Reports Maintenance, in Delete report results older than, in the first textbox, type the number of years, months, weeks, or days to keep the report results, and in the dropdown list, select the relevant unit of time.
- Under Custom Report Functions, click here to upload the report functions JAR to XpoLog Center.
- In the dialog box that appears, in Path, browse to a Report Function JAR to upload, and then click Upload.
- Click Save.
The advanced settings are saved.