In order for XpoLog to send SNMP Traps (mainly from System Status Console), you must allocate an SNMP server and configure it.
View the XpoLog management information base (MIB) here
To configure SNMP settings:
- In the General Settings console, open the SNMP tab.
- In SNMP Host, type the SNMP host address that XpoLog is to use to send traps to.
- In SNMP Port, type the port that the given SNMP host is listening on.
- In Version, select Version 1 or Version 2 based on your SNMP server.
- check Proxy if needed (Default: un-checked).
- Click the Save button.
The SNMP settings are saved.